Release 4.2(3q) became available on March 26, 2020. This release has fixed some issues.
For a client (browser or ssh client) that is using IPv6, the Cisco APIC
aaaSessionLR audit log shows "0.0.0.0" or some bogus value.
This issue has the following symptoms:
- The SSD of a switch fails in less than two years and needs replacement.
/mnt/pss/ssd_log_amp.logfile shows daily P/E cycles that increase by 10+ each day.
- The following fault is raised on the switch: "F3525: High SSD usage observed. Please check switch activity and contact Cisco Technical Support about high SSD usage."
This is an enhancement to include the managed object class name and isPersisted attribute in DME log line.
There is a VMM crash with floating L3Outs.
CIMC Version Recommendations
- 4.0(4e) CIMC HUU ISO (recommended) for UCS C220/C240 M5 (APIC-L3/M3)
- 4.0(2g) CIMC HUU ISO (recommended) for UCS C220/C240 M4 (APIC-L2/M2)
- 4.0(1a) CIMC HUU ISO for UCS C220 M5 (APIC-L3/M3)
- 3.0(4l) CIMC HUU ISO (recommended) for UCS C220/C240 M3 (APIC-L1/M1)
- 3.0(4d) CIMC HUU ISO for UCS C220/C240 M3 and M4 (APIC-L1/M1 and APIC-L2/M2)
- 3.0(3f) CIMC HUU ISO for UCS C220/C240 M4 (APIC-L2/M2)
- 3.0(3e) CIMC HUU ISO for UCS C220/C240 M3 (APIC-L1/M1)
- 2.0(13i) CIMC HUU ISO
- 2.0(9c) CIMC HUU ISO
- 2.0(3i) CIMC HUU ISO